Thursday, November 13, 2008

Still Truckin

Since ive gotten back from sales meetings ive done one race that was used as a hard workout/effort. Thats been followed up by a 6, 7, 6 and 8mile days. My hips and glutes/piriformis are flaring up and im pretty sure its due to not doing any core for the last month. I had been doing 100 situps a day after the run and felt solid and straightened out but for some reason i took one day off...then that became about 30.

I have also been diligently listening to the shuffle on my runs. Running in the grey sky, rain and wind has not been fun and inspiring. The playlists have been heavy on the mellow side featuring the National, Wilco and the new Ryan Adams which is pretty shitty. There have been some bangers thrown in including the Rapture, Crystal Castles and one of my faves Kasabian.

On the work front many of my accounts are in Dallas following Sir Keith around so sell in time has been slow but thats ok since catalogs/apparel has yet again arrived predictably late. I wouldnt be too worried except thanksgiving is coming up and it gives retailers an excuse to be awol from their stores.

Onward and upward.

1 comment:

Kelrock said...

Got to stay the course bro. Keep truckin, sit ups, core, miles, what ever it takes. Going to see M83 on Tuesday. Saw them a couple of times before and loved it.