Tuesday, October 28, 2008

sick of samples

Today i finally waded downstairs and tried sorting through my samples to return. This is the absolute one thing i HATE about my job. They show up late, incomplete and in no sort of order whatsoever. Im confused why i have to waste my time to then put them in order and send them back proper, nice and neat. I also am confused that without giving away or keeping anything ive come up about 15 pieces short.

The day started off well enough...canceled orders, revised some and placed none.

Managed to get in a short 5miler when it was dark. Today on the shuffle I listened to a mix of Dandy Warhols songs, Caviar, The Rapture and a few others. Not too shabby.

On another note I saw Zeppelin wants to tour...without Robert Plant. Could there be any more damning of an idea on how to kill the legacy of a band? They could become like the doors and be playing Joes on Weed Street for 5$ pitcher night.

Go to www.nme.com to read more about it.

Any bets on who is going to breakthrough at NYC Marathon this weekend, thoughts on Goucher?

No comments: