Friday, October 9, 2009

Dude where's my booth?

Chicago Marathon Expo begins today and yet again i found myself with nothing to do but run errands for fellow reps and pop round to say hello and remind some of my retailers that yes, we are committed to running and to remember the improvements we have made the past year. That said i would still love to have an extra $100k added to my sales #'s to boost my territory and make me look just that much more fantastic.

Despite only wanting to stay 90min i was roped in for over 5hrs shaking hands, kissing babies and running for coffee despite only having hot coffee and tea...no latte's or mochas. Bummer. On the bright side i did have fried oreo's. Big time win.



The diet is still intact for the most part although i realized on the ride home i had yet to eat anything other than a granola bar and a few fried oreo's all day + some coffee (one of the last mochas= score) before getting home, having an apple and out the door for 30min.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with britton for a longish run before doing god knows what...maybe day drinking and meeting up with T-Will.



Lastly check out this jam by the Doves. Fantastic record. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhbK8kQW4LI

No comments: