Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rainy days and mondays...what a lame song.

One day past hump day. Awesome. I got up early to knock out a morning run and check emails as i stretched but for some reason THE INTERNETS (kenny powers line) was not working and i can only assume my roommate/squatter of the last SIX months was too blame. An hour was spent fixing this then it was too close to a looming conference call to get the workout in so I waited...and waited....and waited.

I ended up hooking up with Jeremy Borling and Adrian Campbell around 630pm as its dark, rainy, windy and too cold for my liking. We knocked out a solid 61min while lamenting that our old training groups and group runs are in no way like they were a few years back and not nearly as fun. Just one of the groups below from a few years back with a mix of college friends and club teammates. I believe this was my first attempt at a comeback from the now legendary car accident and I ran Chicago in 2:44 off light jogging....I wish i could do that again at this point.



The week continues to go well, work has been unspectacular as the expected slow down after the marathon has taken effect rendering the launch of the Ride 2 almost fruitless and necessitating a relaunch in January. The diet remains in tact and i actually found a picture on my phone of what would be labeled the staple and core of my nutritional intake.



That is about all I suppose...big meeting in the AM tomorrow in the northern burbs then the weekend comes and the only thing on tap is finally, please god finally, ridding myself of the roommate. Fingers crossed.

I leave you with a song that should of been mega, but wasnt even close. They wear adidas also.



Cheers.

2 comments:

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

We need to get you on a diet - That burger made me want to vomit a little in my mouth ;)

Ryan Hall said...

dorothy,

i havent had one in almost a month but i CRAVE one so bad you have no idea. Since freshman year in hs i have relied on something like that at least once a day and the last few years have been starbucks coffee + sausage sandwhich, burrito for lunch and wendys for dinner without deviating much. I havent cooked a meal in my apt in 4yrs....sad i know!

Thanks for your concern though!