Monday, October 12, 2009

sleeping in is giving in

Last week marked the second straight week of consecutive running and also my first week without fastfood(subway included) in possibly a year. The week ended with only 43miles but every day was over 40min except friday's 30min run and wed 60min run.

To my surprise i felt fantastic the day after drinking for 12hrs(saturday) yet felt awful this morning.

Yes, i did a morning run today. No, its wasnt of the 6am variety as in the past but i was hitting the street at 830am after walking the dogs and checking some work emails. I felt flat and was shuffling around and it felt like i was throwing my legs out in front of me with no power. As good as last night was today was pretty awful but i did feel great that i got the run in early. The rest of the day was spent stopping by a few accts dropping off shoes and doing inventories and also an ill advised run to Target. Eastbound and Down on sale for $15 was a spectacular find to go along with some blinds and a new toilet seat. Happy Columbus day indeed.

Check out the video below. I havent been able to get the title phrase to todays posting out of my head. Essentially i have been taking it as i can do more...maybe i should get off facebook a bit more and do some more running, stretching...hell anything non running and productive would be a plus im guessing.

No comments: